Your Family Deserves Nothing But the Best Protection While Out on the Road
Most families need auto insurance that does more than meet the minimum coverage. While purchasing the lowest level of coverage for older cars might be a good strategy, the amount of coverage you need really depends on your individual or family’s needs. If you are a young driver with a newer vehicle, for example, it makes sense to purchase as much coverage as possible to protect yourself and your family from the unexpected expense of collision repairs.
Types of Car Insurance
California, Nevada, and Arizona require drivers to carry certain levels of insurance. At JPL Insurance Services, we can make sure you meet those coverage standards. We can also help you find additional coverage that will protect your family from unexpected expenses.
Consider the advantages of these auto insurance options:
- Liability insurance – pays to repair another person’s car when you cause an accident
- Collision insurance – pays to repair your car even when you are responsible for an accident
- Comprehensive insurance – covers damage caused to your vehicles by hail, wind, fire, vandalism, and other events beyond your control
- AARP auto insurance that gives you a discounted price on your coverage
- Rental insurance for when you rent a vehicle
Not every family wants all of this coverage. We make sure you understand how each policies addresses your risk so you have the protection that best gives you peace of mind.
Insurance from an Experienced Company
JPL Insurance Services has experience working with families of all sizes. Whether your family owns one, two, three, or more vehicles, we can find reliable policies that match your concerns.
We’re dedicated to giving our clients accurate advice about insurance policies that have worked well for other people. We want to build a life-long relationship with you, so we offer the highest level of service possible. Contact JPL Insurance Services today at 800-500-2963 for more information about how we can help your family choose auto insurance or update your current policy. We look forward to hearing from you!