Don’t Buy Your Business Insurance from Anyone Else
Practically every company needs some kind of business insurance. Whether you own a sole proprietorship or a large corporation, it’s important to have the right level of insurance coverage. JPL Insurance Services can help you find reliable policies for your business in California, Arizona, or Nevada. That way, you can protect your source of income and financial security.
Types of Business Insurance You Need
JPL Insurance Services has several types of insurance that might match your business’s needs. Some of our most popular policies include:
- Property insurance that protects your commercial property from damage
- Commercial auto insurance that protects your vehicles and employees on the road
- General liability insurance that protects you when someone gets hurt in your store or office
- Business owners policy (BOP) that includes several types of commercial coverage to protect business owners from financial loss and liability
We Cater to Specific Niches
JPL Insurance Services also offers additional protection for specific niches. We offer the following policies:
- Contractors insurance that protects you from liability
- Apartment building insurance that covers your rental properties
- Day care insurance that covers child care service providers
These unique policies are designed to meet the needs of businesses operating in specific industries.
Services From a Company You Can Trust
At JPL Insurance Services, we understand the insurance needs of businesses in California, Arizona, and Nevada because we have worked with many clients in those areas. We can help you determine an appropriate level of coverage that matches your business’s industry, size, and revenue. We know that each business has unique needs, so we work to make sure you get peace of mind from your policies.
When you want to talk to a professional insurance agent experienced at helping businesses find the commercial policies that they need, call our JPL Insurance Services office at 800-500-2963 or send us an email.