The growth of city living is on the rise.

Across the US, the demand for rental properties has been expanding and with that comes a rise in rent.  Phoenix and Las Vegas alone have seen a boom over the past year, with California and Colorado keeping a six-year streak of growth.  With this demand nationwide, the agents at JPL Insurance have met with more and more clients investing in rental properties.

As with any major purchase, diving into the business of rental properties is an investment, and investments require protection.  JPL Insurance Services uses our experience working with property management companies and building owners nationwide to help our clients.  We are here to help you determine what level of insurance you need to protect your investment.  Our agents are licensed to serve in all 50 states, so whether you own property in California or Vermont, we will be able to guide you to the best policy for your investment.

Apartment Building with Insurance

Protect Your Investment

Property insurance for your apartment buildings or rental properties covers several incidents that could negatively impact your ability to make money.

Some of the protection that you get includes:

  • Liability coverage when someone gets injured on your property
  • Coverage for items and equipment that you keep on the property
  • Coverage for other structures on the property
  • Coverage when a fire or similar disaster harms your building

JPL Insurance agents know how complex apartment buildings’ insurance policies can be across the country.  Our experience working with clients from coast to coast help us make sure your policy is best suited for your property.  We are here to guide you each step of the way to your final decision.

Adding Protection

Additional policies can be a great added protection for you and your property.  Some of the most common to consider are:

  • Workers comp
    • Workers comp is an investment and protection for any staff you might have on your apartment building’s site, such as maintenance staff.
    • Many states, including California, require property owners have workers compensation insurance by law. Since JPL Insurance agents are licensed in all 50 states, we will be able to tell you whether or not you will need to add a workers comp policy.
  • Commercial auto
    • Commercial auto insurance is good protection for any vehicles your employees use on site.

Reliable Policies and Great Service Lie Ahead

JPL Insurance Services has professional insurance agents that can help you find policies that match your unique needs. Contact JPL Insurance Services today at 800-500-2963 to speak with an agent who can give you more information about apartment building insurance policies that will make your business more successful. We look forward to hearing from you!